Saturday 5 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award



I've just been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Angeline and Hannah! Thank you so much to these amazing girls! I'm very excited about this nomination because it's the first one I've gotten since I've started my adventure in the blogging community.

Here are the rules...
1) Link the person who nominated you.
2) List and display the rules.
3) Share seven facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 other blogs and let them know they have been nominated.

Seven Facts About Me
- I go through different phases where I like different types of music (I'm currently liking more indie bands)
- I want to visit Greece and Rome one day
- I love amusement parks (especially the roller coasters)
- I have two piercings on each ear
- My current favourite superhero is Captain America (I just watched the Winter Soldier and it was phenomenal. Chris Evans is beautiful and an amazing actor)
- My favourite instrument is the drums (even if I don't know how to play them. I'm determined to learn one day!)
- I have a love for learning new things and skills

My Nominees


Thank you so much Angeline and Hannah for the nomination!

Sincerely,


20 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination! Can't wait to write my post!
    -MJ
    Marlee and You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I love your blog! Can't wait to read the post.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Abby! This means a lot. It's also the first time we've got any type of award. I'll write the post and link you back as the best blogger ever!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you are too sweet. You're very welcome!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Abby for the nomination! I cannot wait to do this! Although it will take a while since this week is really busy! But I appreciate it<3!
    Drums are my favourite instrument too! I know I probably won't have any drums I still find myself bugging my parents to let me learn it!
    Heard a lot about the new Captain America movie! Everyone has been raving about it! I must see it now!
    btw congrats on the nomination!
    http://enticedspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for nomination Abby! INice post, Such an interesting facts about u, I also like Indie music, it's one of my fav genres.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too sweet, thanks for thinking of me! You have such a cute blog!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for nominating me, Abby! I love amusement parks, too ;)
    I'll posting about this asap :)

    Lova // clovers and carousel blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome. Can't wait to see it!

      Delete
    2. hi Abby, I've posted this here :)

      Anyway I nominated you for a Liebster Award, kindly check it here thank you! :D

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for the nomination! It means so much to me! I'll be doing the post very soon.
      And I read your post. Great post!

      Delete