Sunday 27 April 2014

Liebster Award


So I was previously nominated by Chloe and Lova for this award but I didn't realize so that's why this post is so late. But I would really like to thank these two girls for nominated me because it means so much to me. This is my second nomination in the blogging community as I was previously nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you so much ladies for this nomination!

WHAT IS IT?
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. But what does the German word "Liebster" mean you may ask? It means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, and cute.

THE RULES:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Answer 11 questions which provided to you by the person who nominated you
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (who has less than 200 followers)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer
7. List these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here)
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (because they might not have ever heard of it)

ANSWERS TO CHLOE'S QUESTIONS

1. If you could transform into an animal, which would it be?
I would be a koala because they are my favourite animal and because all they do is eat, sleep, and hug things. And I'd be able to hug everyone including my favourite musicians.

2. Your house is on fire, your pets and your family are safe, what one item would you save?
This is a hard question…I really can't choose just one. But if I were to narrow it down, I would have to say either the stuffed animal I had since the day I was born (this is very special to me and irreplaceable) or my computer (this is also very important to me). 

3. What is your oldest memory?
I can't exactly pinpoint one…I remember glimpses of pre-school days, my trip to Prince Edward Island, etc.

4. You're going on a very long journey, what do you take with you?
Do I have to say someone I know? Because if I don't, I would say my crush Harry Styles. If it has to be someone I know, I would say my family or maybe even my friends (I've never been on a long road trip with them so I don't know how that would turn out…).

5.  What are your top three handbag essentials?
Chapstick, a book, money

6. What is your least favourite colour and why?
Brown because it's kind of a bland colour

7. Favourite book?
The Hunger Games Series but if it's just one book then Catching Fire.

8. Favourite season?
Summer

9. What do you consider as a perfect day?
Spending time with my friends, not stressing about anything, laughing as much as I can. That or spending time with my favourite musicians and becoming their friends. (Wow, I talk about musicians a lot)

10. You wake up and discover you're a ninja - what do you do next?
I'd go talk to other ninjas and learn all of their secrets 

11. You need some 'me-time' what would you do?
Go on the computer, paint my nails, read, eat, watch a movie

ANSWERS TO LOVA'S QUESTIONS

1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Hard working, studious, funny 

2. Favorite activities to do in your spare time?
Read, go on the computer, hang out with my friends

3. Beach or mountain? Why?
Beach because I love sunny weather. Although, I did get sunburnt last time I went to the beach…But I've never been on the mountains so…I think I'd have to go with the beach.

4. Describe your fashion style.
My friends like to say that my style is preppy hipster and I don't disagree. However, I do find myself changing my style sometimes and buying things that don't fit into the "preppy hipster" style. I just buy whatever I like.

5. Favorite fashion and makeup brand(s)?
Fashion: Converse, Steve Madden, Madewell, Forever 21
Makeup: Maybelline, Rimmel, Dior, Essie, Sally Hansen

6. Skincare and/or makeup products that you can not live without?
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser (I've been using this since I was in elementary school)
Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer 
Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
Diorshow Heat Eyelash Curler

7. Offline or online shopping? Why?
Offline because I've never really shopped online and with purchasing online, I can't physically see the product or try it on

8. If you can only bring 3 items with you on a deserted island, what’d you bring?
radio (to contact people on shore), lighter, water purificating tablets

9. 3 favorite blogs (with links)?

10. Thing(s) you learned recently? (like new recipes or new makeup looks)
Introduction to "Happily" by One Direction on the piano

11. Lifetime wish(es)?
To have a job that I love, to be happy, to meet my favourite celebrities, to be successful

RANDOM FACTS
  • I've watched people get hypnotized and it was a really funny experience
  • I think We're the Millers is one of the funniest movies of this year
  • I love to wear dresses but I'm definitely not a girly girl
  • I love doing nail art
  • My favourite song of the moment is "Rather Be" by Clean Bandits ft. Jess Glynne
  • My favourite flower is the bleeding heart
  • I love to learn new facts that not many people know
  • My hair had blue tips on the end for almost a year but it's no longer blue now
  • I sometimes wish I could dye my hair pastel colours
  • My favourite model is Miranda Kerr
  • I like to draw fashion designs in my free time
MY NOMINATIONS

MY QUESTIONS
1. What's your favourite movie?
2. If you could do anything you wanted without anything (like money/how to to get there) restricting you, what would it be?
3. Favourite mascara?
4. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
5. Any beauty or hair trend you would like to try?
6. What do you look for in a spouse/partner or friend?
7. What do you spend the most time doing?
8. If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, would it be to a who or to a where? 
10. What's your go-to outfit?
11. You have three wishes. What would they be?

Thank you Lova and Chloe for nominating me! I had so much fun doing this!

(Source: Clothes and Camera)

Sincerely,


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Abby! We got nominated by another blogger too, this is so great!!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete